|Utility Billing Clerk:
||207 West Second Street, Grandview, WA 98930
||9 am to 5 pm, Closed Noon to 1:00 pm, Monday – Friday Excluding Holidays
Utility Information and Forms
Utility Rate Sheet 2017
Industrial Rate Sheet 2017
2017 Holiday Garbage Schedule
AUTOMATED PAYMENT PLAN
Application for Reduced Utility Rates
Utility Billing Schedule
- Utility bills are mailed on the last working day of each month and are due and payable on the 20th of each month.
- Utility bills become delinquent on the twenty-first (21st) day of the month billed. A ten percent (10%) fee is added to the account.
- Door hangers are delivered on the 15th of the following month to all customer who have a delinquent balance. A $5.00 fee is added to the account.
- If the account continues to remain delinquent at the close of business (5:00 p.m.) on the due date stated on the door hanger, water service will then be DISCONNECTED. A $25.00 fee for turning on the water will be added to the account. All charges must be paid in full before water service is restored.
- If the water is turned off and the customer requests the water to be turned on after 4:00 p.m., an additional fee of $80.00 will be charged to cover the overtime labor costs.
- The City does not grant extensions on utility accounts. Bills must be paid by the above schedule.
- There is a drop box located in the parking lot (brown) of City Hall for customer payments. No cash deposits in the drop boxes, please.
Please call 509-882-9201, and we will be happy to answer any questions you have regarding your utility account.