Incorporated: September 22, 1909
Non-Charter Code City, Mayor-Council Form of Government
|Population:||10,862||Precipitation:||10 inches per year|
|Elevation:||834 feet||Annual Average Temperature:||67º F|
|Churches:||19||Average sunshine days per year:||300|
7 city parks, 1 seasonal swimming pool, 18 hole golf course – Black Rock Creek Golf Course, 4 public tennis courts, a 10,000 square foot community center, a 9-hole regulation disc golf course, and public libary. Our Country Park Events Center includes an amphitheater, covered picnic area, the Ralph Scott Memorial Ball Fields, the Seahawk Play 60 Playground and is the home of the annual Yakima Valley Fair & Rodeo.
- Dion Bilt Mfg, Inc.
- FruitSmart, Inc.
- Grandview School District
- Grandview Medical Center
- Irrigation Specialists, Inc.
- JM Smucker Company
- Kenyon Zero Storage, Inc.
- Mid Valley Chrysler Dodge Jeep, Inc.
- Powell-Christensen , Inc
- RH Smith Distributing Co., Inc.
- Shonan USA, Inc.
- Wal-Mart DC # 7021
- Welch Food, Inc.
- Yakima Valley Community College
- Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
- Safeway Store # 1593